Hi class, here are some things that require your attention:
1) Farewell Assembly on
Sec 4 Farewell Assembly 2013 (Overview)
Date: ( )
Time: to 12.45
Venue: Multi Purpose Hall (MPH) / Classroom
Theme: This is our call. We rise above all
The Farewell Assembly serves as a platform and opportunity for the S4 students to
● celebrate the successful completion of their education as pioneers in SST
● mark an important transition of the students’ lives as they progress to their next phase
● remember the memorable moments of their journey in SST
● show appreciation to their peers and teachers
|Time||Flow of Programme|
|0720 to 0740||S1 to S3 students and teachers to be seated in the MPH.|
S4 students to assemble in the ISH.
|0740 to 0750||Entrance of the Secondary 4 cohort|
Singing of the National Anthem and Taking of the National Pledge
|0750 to 1000||Photo Montage ‘The Road Not Taken’|
Presentation of Graduation Memento to each student
Speech by Valedictorian
Performance by students
School Song and School Cheers
End of programme
(Secondary 1, 2 and 3 will return to class for the review of papers)
|1030 to 1245||Closure by Form Teacher|
Class Part and Class Clean-up
2. Kindly note that the rehearsal will be at the MPH during CE block. All students are to be at the MPH by . We will start on time.
3. Class committee, please plan for a meaningful and reflective class closure and party.
4. Pls start taking back all your belongings (esp the things inside the cupboards and the lockers).
2) Graduation Night
Consent forms and table allocation will be given to you in due course. Other details can be found on the consent form.